Summer Tutoring Enrichment Program (STEP) Registration Form
Enrollments are now closed.
Last Name First Name Date of Birth *
School Grade level as of May 31st
Parent or Legal Guardian Name
Address City TX Zip
Home Phone Number Cell Phone Number
Emergency Contact Name Phone Number
The Learning and Tutoring Center of East Austin offers free tutorial services to students who want to improve their learning skills and test scores. Our staff and volunteers are here to provide the best possible tutoring and mentoring to reach these goals. Please read the following rules:
1. Parental or legal guardian consent is required for the LTCEA to tutor your child. After we receive this online application, someone will call you to set up an appointment to come in and sign the paperwork.
2. Please do not enroll your child if he or she will not be able to attend all four weeks of the program.
3. We must have a copy of drivers license or picture ID of persons picking up children.
4. Student transportation to and from the LTCEA will be the sole responsibility of the parent or guardian.
5. Students’ cell phones or any electronics must be turned off during tutoring.
6. Students are not allowed to bring other children, unless they are also registered with the LTCEA.
7. There will be zero tolerance for bad behavior from students during tutoring sessions.
8. The LTCEA is not affiliated with the Austin Independent School District, and is not bound by any of its disciplinary policies.
III. MEDICAL RELEASE & PERMISSION INFORMATION
Before we start tutoring your child, you will be given a Medical Release & Permission Information Form to sign.
Please list any Medical Conditions, Restrictions, Allergies, and *Medications.
Primary Medical Insurance Carrier